Home Products & Capabilities About Us Contact
Porter Steel and Welding

Porter Steel and Welding

Welding Since 1945

Porter Steel and Welding was founded in 1945 by Herb Porter and Jim Tregoning, Sr. In 2004, it was purchased by Bob Smith, who has managed the company since 1994.

The company is located in its original building on the corner of Getty Street and Hovey Avenue in Muskegon. The building has undergone several expansions and renovations to accommodate the changing needs of customers.

Bob and his family, along with the skilled welders who have been with the company an average of 15 years or more, continue to focus on customer service and quick turnaround times for projects of all sizes.